HACKING file for CVS

I'd like to add a file 'HACKING' to CVS (or the web) with a few guidelines for
balsa development.

Things to go in it.....

All changes to libmutt should be marked with a comment beginning BALSA: and
describing the change and the reason for it.

Use FIXME in comments to make a note of things which need looking at.

All GtkObject derivatives should live in there own .c and .h files.

respect the libbalsa_ namespace

commited code should compile with --enable-more-warnings - this enables some
extra warnings and -Werror which makes warnings into errors.

I will write this up and add it to CVS (unless someone tells me not too ;-) -
or possibly the webpage (I dunno where to put it though...).. If anyone has
any
comments.....

Ian.