Re: [patch] pop failure / flock fix

On Aug 10 2000, 10:16 Ian Campbell wrote:

> I think we should mark any changes we make to libmutt with BALSA in a comment,
> so we know where we have changed stuff when we want upgrade libmutt.

Sounds like a good idea. I think a more permanent solution is to take libmutt
out behind the barn and shoot it (after finding a suitable replacement), but
this will have to do for now. :-)

MBG

--
  Matthew Guenther                         Money doesn't talk, it swears.
  mguenthe@attcanada.ca                    		-- Bob Dylan