[MAILER-DAEMON chbm nu: Returned mail: Data format error]

[grunf. this message didn't get out of my box yesterday :(]

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 10:32:14PM +0100, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> ok, this doesn't happen with balsa cvs at home. i'll try cvs tomorrow at
> work (slightly diferent setup) and see what happens.

ok, actually it happens but with less impact.
from the simptoms i'd say when the connect fails balsa forgets to release
the lock on the mailbox. then all further attempts (even after the server is
back) fail to lock.
i'll lock more into it when i get a chance.

If NT's the answer, you dont understand the problem.