getting annoying....

Ok..I am sending this message with balsa 0.8.0  which is really annoying b/c it
is the only one I can get to work.  I wrote a few messages to the list but no
one seems interested in telling me how to solve this problem.

The Problem:  I keep getting errors with flock lock when I try to check my mail
(pop3 account).  Someone mentioned that I should compile .9.1 from the tar.zp
without flock...I tried that and it didn't work.  I am not very good with
compiling etc.  Is there anyway to use the 0.9.1 rpm and modify something to make it
work??  I like balsa and would like to keep using it but I can't use .8.0 forever,
not enough features...please help...

thanx
rob