Re: GPG/PGP plans?

Peter asked me to forward this to the balsa list

-------

Paul:

It's Peter Kimball (pkimball@hamilton.edu), the Balsa/GPG guy.  Sorry to
email you from an anonymous address in the juno domain, but I am on
vacation in the middle of nowhere, and do not have access to my regular
email, or the balsa list.  If you could just let the Balsa list know that
I am working on a GPG version of balsa (and do have a bunch of it
working), I would be much obliged.  I should be back to a normal
connection on Tuesday, when I'll try and fill the group in on what's done
and what's left, and see if we can figure out how to get my GPG
compatable version of balsa synched up with the current version.

Thanks
Peter Kimball
pkimball@hamilton.edu