Re: IMAP: mail boxes in mail boxes

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Scott Alexander wrote:
> last tried it.  The biggest issue that I have now, is that in my imap
> box,  I have mailboxes created inside of it.  I'm wondering if this is

Balsa supports now IMAP mailboxes of form {host}INBOX pr
{host}anothermbox or even {host}subdir/mbox , .i.e. you can have many
mailboxes on single IMAP server - but I am not sure if this is what you
have asked about. The IMAP support is quite satisfactory, the things to be
done in the near future is to make the code more reliable (handle
connection problems, server auto-logouts) as well as finish the
code for importing whole mailbox structure from the server automatically,
so one doesn't has to create mailbox one by one.

/Pawel