Re: moving a message to a different folder?

Rich Rudnick wrote:

> How do I transfer a message from my inbox to another folder?  I've found the
> transfer menu option by right-clicking the message, but when I slide the pointer
> down the folder list, nothing highlights (I assume it should), and after releasing
> the right button, nothing happens.

You need click on mailbox you want to transfer the message. I'm also
wondering why the boxes are presented using the tree widget (note that
I'm asuming this, becuase I haven't had time to look at the code yet)? I
really don't mind, but I am kind of curious...

Regards

Jörgen Lundberg