Re: CVS Branchin', Balsa Hackin' Goodness

Just one drawback: maintaining too many branches can be painful. For
example, should I commit bug fixes only to latest branch, or to HEAD? If I
am lazy and commit to HEAD only, who should be responsible for
synchronizing patches with other branches (or I must not be lazy?)

/Pawel