Re: New Balsa Message 3.1

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:54:42 Ian Campbell wrote:

> Aaaaah... I had a look in the ChangeLog. The header handling changed on
7th of
> April, and I didn't notice. I claim problems with cvs-commit-list as
defense.
> ;-)

one good thing fixed.

> I have fixed this problem now. I'm looking into the rest of the problems
people
> had

sorry, but I checked, the 8bit problem is real. I use iso-8859-1 and
checked with
iso-8859-15 too and another font. The problem is still here
Pawel don't you remember what was this silly property that wasn't gnome
1.0
compliant. I think Ian just used it in his patch.
We could try this first before going too deep in debuging

Regards

--
 > [Linux] c'est une philosophie un art de vivre, un état intérieur,
 > une sorte de fluide qui nous entoure et nous pénètre.
 Fais tourner stp !
     -+- Guillaume in Guide du linuxien pervers - "Tous drogués j'vous dis
!"