Re: screen lock on imap message transfer

On 13 Apr, micah craig wrote:
> when i transfer messages from one imap mailbox to another, my screen locks
> up completely until the transfer is complete.  i can still use my mouse, but
> clicks have no effect,

I am afraid it is not easy to fix it since it is gtk who grabs the
mouse when handling menu actions.

I see three options: explicitely ungrapb mouse before the transfer
(messy solution, don't like it), do the actual mesage transfer in some
kind of idle function, or as a separate thread.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202