Re: release soon? (fwd)

I forgot to CC the list the first time around, and I didn't realize that
Mike was talking about /incoming/ mail.  But, as far as mail composition
is concerned:

It's odd that you should mention this;  I just wrote an email to Owen
Taylor who seems to be the author most responsible for GtkText.  I asked
if this (ie intuitive curson movement between lines) would be a part of
GtkText anytime soon, and the short answer is no.  He said that he's going
to have to do a re-write of GtkText to include internationalization
support, etc..  He recommended looking at GtkExText to see if this would
do what we want.  (I haven't had a chance to do this yet.)

Has anyone worked with GtkExText, and do you know what its default
behavior is for movement between displayed lines (rather than new-line
terminated rows)?

David