Some ideas

Hi

It looks that I can write to lib-balsa again :-)
so I will like to talk about some ideas I said before but never made it to the list

I believe that we should use threads in pop3 retriving, but David said that he had some problem showing progress. Why donīt we use GPK , you can find about it in the gnome pages or at http://www.humanfactor.com/gpk/, I belive this should fix the problems in showing a progress in real time.

What you all think?

Hector