Updated CVS

Hi all

I hope this message makes it in because I had to unsuscribe ans suscribe again. I donīt know why my letters didnt go in the mailing list, althrought I recieved everything.

Well, this mail it is just to let you know I commited the path for some pop3 bugs, so now it doesnīt do a seg fault when you try to add or modify a pop3 account or when you try to check a pop3 account.

I just started working on SMTP, libmutt doesnīt have support for it so Iīm writing my own funtions

If anybody has some funtions to do smtp already write and think that they can be easely use with balsa just let me know.

Thank

Hector