Re: Go Go Gnome Druid!

This is neat.

One remark: The "system" mailboxes now starts with an capital letter. I'm sure it's not that bigger deal, but for all the balsa users out there. This could be anoying :)

All should remove their ~/.balsarc to just see this new stuff. :)

I saw one more bug, after pushing the finnish button, the window doesn't close. But that's maybe the bug you're refering to?

-Ragnar-