Re: Changes

A lot of the internal code sucked :-)

there were static structs and vars sitting around in all the files that
were completely nonreentrant.  Much of the code was very confusing so it
was greatly simplified.  Overall what was gained from the rewrite was
making people developing on Balsa's life's easier.  Although some things
arn't working anymore, they can be easily fixed and done in a much
simplier way.