Balsa ToDo

Hi,

I just gave balsa another try, after figuring how to setup my local sendmail and noticed a few oddities:

* When deleting mail from incoming mailbox (/var/spool/mail/knut) its still there after closing and reopening (or updating) the mailbox

* When creating a mailbox in a folder from mailbox tree view, the mailbox appears two times after restarting balsa: its listed IN the folder and in the trees ROOT

* Message status is not updated until the update menu item is selected or the mailbox is closed and reopened, thats really stressy when handling lots of mails (feature idea: context menu with status column, so the user may set status for a bunch of selected mails)

I might help out with this, if anyone thinks it might sense to do it.

Regards

-knut

knut.neumann@uni-duesseldorf.de