Re: Balsa: status

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:36:19 Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you give me the latest status ?

I contacted Havoc about getting CVS accounts for us four
(me, you, Hector, David) who redirected me to Miguel.
Havoc said he relayed by explanation of why we want accounts
to Miguel, so I sent a mail to Miguel giving some context
and requesting a username. As I understand it you three
should do the same.

Unfortunately, I haven't received a reply in three days.
I checked and my username doesn't exist. I'll try mailing
Miguel again and see if I get a reply this time.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx