idl files.

I downloaded the 0.4.9 version of balsa.  I am getting these errors.

In file included from balsa.h:7,
                 from balsa-skels.c:6:
/usr/local/include/orb/orbit.h:37: #error "You need to rerun 'orbit-idl'
on the .idl file whose stubs you are using. These stubs were generated with an
older version of ORBit, and need to be regenerated."

I ran orbit-idl idl/balsa.idl but it didnt help.  The filedate on
balsa.idl didn't change either.
What am I doing wrong?

thanks for help.
-shawn

---
"...But if you show the right level of commitment, you can get close -- much
closer than other OSs. When you become a superuser, both you and UNIX will be
at your most vulnerable."

	Love and UNIX: An Undying Affection
	By Thomas Scoville