Re: Help with making balsa

Thanks for the help.  I did not have the package indent installed, and hadn't
thought to check into that.  Also, I was fiddling with the code from CVS, and I
don't think the autogen.sh script works quite right with that. . . I didn't
realize there is now a tarball of 0.4.9 on the GNOME mirrors, thus I thought the
stuff in CVS was the only place to get that version.

Everything appears to be proceeding swimmingly now. . . sorry for the newbie-ish
questions, I just wasn't on the same page w/ everyone else apparently.

Cheers,
Joel

--
Joel A. Koepp                   Chelsea FC supporter
Box 5811 GAC                    Check out the trophy case: