Re: Configuration

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Jesse D. Sightler wrote:

> Um, perhaps a silly question, but since when would there be users who
> "just
> can't get procmail on their system".  Virtually every Linux dist
> installs this
> automatically, and it's readily available for most others.  What's the
> difference
> between requiring that and requiring some library (like, say,
> libPropList for example).

We can always dream about Balsa being ported to other platforms where
there is no procmail.  :)

As for the difference, aside from building it I'm not aware of any
configuration necessary for libPropList.  procmail definitely needs
configuration and that has been my sticking point.  :)

But hey, let's not start up that whole thing again.  :)

walt