Re: Configuration

I just want to mention one advantage of filtering in the mail program.
Eudora has a function (that I haven't used) where you can just tell it off
the cuff "send email messages like this one to mailbox x" and it will
create a filter automatically.  I'm a professional programmer but I have no
interest in spending hours learning how to use procmail just so I can
filter email while I'm out of the office (for a couple of days) then turn
it off again.

A nice feature might be to allow an add-in/plug-in that would allow
configuration of procmail (or other similar programs) from within Balsa.
This could be as simple as running an external configuration program by
hitting a button or as sophisticated as some hacker wants to make it.