Re: Initial FAQ Proposal.

I thought Jesse was joking when he suggested this...  I mean, I realize that Balsa is still in a somewhat preliminary state but some of what's on the FAQ suggests that it's totally unusable.

Anyway I have a couple of suggestions for changes to soften it a bit:

4.  Does it support POP3?

Yes, but this support isn't pretty.  There are no progress bars, and the downloading is not multithreaded.  This means that balsa will appear to freeze as the download is taking place, and will not be usable until the download finishes.  Sometimes the program may even crash after the download finishes. These issues are being worked on and will be fixed in a future release. <--This *is* true right?-Brady>

9.  What about keyboard navigation?

This is currently incomplete.  Fixes will be coming in future release, and patches are certainly welcome.  The plan is to support selectable key mappings so that Balsa will be able to emulate the keyboard behaviour of the new user's favorite email program.