From: Sarel Botha [mailto:sjb@dundee.lia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 7:08 AM
To: balsa-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: libfetchmail

On Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 07:15:08AM -0500, Thomas R. Shannon wrote:
> I've been following the discussion about using fetchmail as a back end
> with some interest.  I've never understood why people don't use
> procmail as a back end for filtering.  Have you considered this?  It
> might be as easy as creating/appending an rcfile based upon info
> provided in a dialog box.

The idea behind this project is to build a _GUI_ mailer, procmail is console
and people'll have to play w/ regex's etc.

Personally I love my fetchmail + procmail setup, but that's not the point
right now :)

-
Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
-
 "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm