Organizing...

It seems we have a few different projects to do floating around...

	1. See if Balsa and Camel can live together.
	2. Document how Balsa works and write a spec for how
	   we would like it to work.
	3. Reimplement the backend from scratch.
	4. Reimplement the backend as a wrapper for fetchmail et al.
	5. Reimplement the backend based on fetchmail et al.
	6. Improve the frontend's cleanliness.
	7. Implement an independent address book.
	8. Implement an address book integrated with GnomeCard.

We want to have a better talk-to-coding ratio than gnome-mailer, right?
I personally will tackle documenting how Balsa works right now.
Peter Williams peter@newton.cx