Re: Anyone Home?

I'm alive..  I've been very busy working on Mozilla, but I have taken a job at
Netscape starting July 1, which will give me my free time back and let me work
on Balsa.  If you would like to coordinate what needs to be done, I would
greatly appriciate it.  Let me know if you run in to any problems and I will
try and help you out.

thanks,
Stuart