RE: 0.4.9

yes. and when i ran it with less i noticed this:

:sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s2 line 36: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s1 line 51: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s2 line 36: Unterminated `s' command
..
..
..
over and over again for a full eterm frame.
coincidentally neither a find nor a locate (right after updatedb) can find
conftest.s1 or .s2, but it knows the errors are on line 51 and 36. wierd.
<whistles X-files theme>