Re: Balsa Core Dump w/out ".baslarc" file. (was Re:I hate this)

There's a standard build procedure for most gnome packages.

cd ORBit; ./autogen.sh

or you can be a masochist and try doing things by hand. Of course, if
you don't have automake/autoconf/libtool/blah/blah/blah it'll barf.

If you don't want to go through all that rigamarole, you can try a
tarball that comes with configure prebuilt. In that case,

cd ORBit; ./configure --with-your-favorite-options; gmake; gmake install