Re: Balsa Core Dump w/out ".baslarc" file. (was Re:I hate this)

I checked ORBit (which was suggested to be the cause of the ".balsarc" file
problem) of CVS, but I can not get it to compile.  I think, but I'm not sure,
that I am supposed to run "autoconf" (I think this because of the existance of
"configure.in" in the ORBit directory) but it spews errors when it comes to
variables used, I think, by automake.  Am I behind (do I need a new version of
autoconf?) or is the cvs i got of ORBit unstable / developer code?

~Cory