Solaris 7 failure

I installed balsa-0.6.0 on my sparc solaris 7 box and ran into a couple
problems...

First, everywhere that M_READ appears, I had to change it to MFLAG_READ (as
suggested in ChangeLog) to accomodate the M_READ definition in
/usr/include/sys/streams.h.

Second, after balsa compiled fine, I try to run it and get the following:

*** Could not load config file .balsarc!
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Any ideas where to start on this problem?

Mike

--
Mike Gerdts
UNIX Systems Administrator