I commited a fix but I forgot to send an email.

Hi fellows.

I commited code to make the message preview work but I forgot to send an
email about it. I hope the beaviour is correct and I think I did not
introduce any bugs because I tested it a lot.

I also wanted to fix the problem with postponning loosing attachments and
flags and the  toolbar does not change style after the preferences dialog
box changes it.

The postponning can be fixed after the release (I think it will take too
mutch time) but the toolbar is easy to fix and I will make the commit for
this before the end of the day.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/