Just one thing

Hi all,

Well, I have smtp sending queued messages from outbox ready, I only have one bug that may be important enough to dissable sending queued messages for the release if it donīt get fix.
The problem is in the funtion balsa_create_msg that cannot create a tempfile with the message to be send when you are using mailbox in your outbox. This is really important since we use mailbox by default. Since David has been working in moving and deleting messages he may be able to fix this (or anybody else that know how to do it). Iīll commit the last version of smtp tonight (dinner time in USA since Iīm in Spain :-) ), and will keep trying to fix the problem with mailbox, but now I donīt have any good ideas of how to do it (actually I have no ideas at all :-( )

Hector