Re: Partial libmutt upgrade

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, David Pickens wrote:

> I put in some changes to that should allow this update to work with the
> current progress dialog and mutli-threaded code, and to have it store
> the Unique IDs of the most recently retrieved messages.
>

> > And I added David's code that should fix the
> > messages-not-being-deleted problem. This is cool.
> >
> > Thanks a lot, Bruno.
> >

> Definitely -- this is nice.
>
> A quick note on the delete code:  I /think/ that balsa was failing to
> delete because of a problem with the header struct ( the changed member
> to be exact) and because of options that Mutt uses that Balsa doesn't.
> If this latest change doesn't work for you, please send the stderr debug
> info from the console.  (I'll link this to balsa_app.debug before a
> release.)
>
> Peter was nice enough to help test this and between us we deleted
> hundreds of messages without problem, so let's hope that this is solved.

For a moment I was not going to commit because it might broke more stuff
then fix but it seems it is better.

I'm working now on the problem of preview refresh, postpone flags, add
popup menu on notebook tabs (this is really needed because it is more
intuitive), and I think it is all for now.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/