Re: New balsa release and libmutt

I don't like having to type in ./configure --enable-threads.
I think if we are going to release balsa we should put a
check in the configure script on weather threads will be
supported.  most people who download balsa wont read the
documentation and will just type in configure.  They will
miss out on some of balsa's newest features.  I can make
binary RPMS so that more people will be able to use it.

Mike