New balsa release and libmutt

Hi fellows.

When is then new release of balsa going to be finished?

This is important because the new mutt code has lots of bug fixes which
must be applied to libmutt on balsa but I only have sometime to do it on
the next Weekend. But if you people prefer I can add this code after the
new release.

I also like to know about libProplist replacement with gnome-config.
Peter Williams asked about this here but got no reply.

Bye.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/