My GUI keyboard/focus patch

Looks like my patch don't work with CVS version.

I will fix a new patch soon but first. I want the peoples opion about this:

"L" set key focus to messageboxes widget(at left).
"H" set key focus to messageheader widget.

The Messageboxlist widget(the widget at left)

* On Balsa startup setfocus to messageboxlist widget.
* Doubleclick and <RETURN> key open messagebox.
* color highlight opened mboxes.
* if open new mbox set keyboard focus to messageheaders.

Messageheader list (the top widget/notebook widget)

* Doubleclick or <RETURN> key open message.
* <CONTROL> + Doubleclick or <CONTROL> + <RETURN> show message in new window.
* Popupmenu add "open message"/"open message in new window"
* When open new message set focus to messagebody window

Why this changes:
------------------

* This way keyboard navigation could work mush better.
* Doubleclick is more naturally when open something
* Single click should only select.

Greats

MikeH

---

Check out my homepage at (under heavy reconstruction):
http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh

Email: mikeh@bahnhof.se
international Phone 46-44-126995
Sweden Phone: 044-126995