Re: Unidentified subject! (Two Balsas crash)

sorry for all these emails.  balsa crashed every time I tried to send this.
it popped up a dialog saying cannot send e-mail then crashed.  Here is the
info with the debug option on.  I hit reply to all and wrote this email.
I think one of the users in the reply to all option didn't exist.

Local Mailbox Loaded as: mbox
Local Mailbox Loaded as: mbox
Local Mailbox Loaded as: mbox
Local Mailbox Loaded as: mbox
Local Mailbox Loaded as: mbox

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
Locking mailbox
Unlocking mailbox
Locking mailbox Sentbox
Unlocking mailbox
part: text
Locking mailbox Sentbox
Unlocking mailbox
recipientlistnotshown... User unknown
Error sending message, child exited 67 (No such user.).

** WARNING **: Error sending message.
Locking mailbox Sentbox
Unlocking mailbox Mailbox: Chris Ref: 0
Mailbox: dogbyte Ref: 0