Re: Unidentified subject! (Two Balsas crash)

I found another instance of balsa crashing when two are open at the same
time (by accident).  here is how to repeat.
open up two balsas. open up the inboxes of both.  delete a couple things
from one inbox and close it.  go to the other balsa and try deleting those
same items.
That's what I did(like a dumbass). sorry no stack trace or debug info.
I don't think this will be fixed anytime soon(being able to open balsa
up twice).  I think there should be an checkbox in the preferances saying
something like this.

Allow multiple instances (unstable)

with the default being disabled.  Then if someone still wants to open up
multiple sessions they can.   While keeping balsa stable for most people.

Mike