Re: STMP

Hi Hector,

For error handling and messages to user you might check out the message
code that's related to threads during mail retrieval.  If we do add
multi-threaded mail support to sending messages, we could define various
message types the thread could send back to the main window -- the main
window could then either display the progress of the send, or an error
message, etc..

Check out progress_notify_cb in main-window.c;  the stuff from from the
switch statement is what might be useful.

For the mail retrieval I just setup a macro to handle sending the creation
of the message struct and passing of the point to that struct through a
pipe to the main window.

David