Re: Address-book

Hi.

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Stuart Parmenter wrote:

> hopefully someone will get this.  i've been having problems posting to
> balsa-list, so maybe this will get through to someone.  I've commited
> bigpatch2 to CVS and I am working on balsa again.  please let the list know if
> this doesn't show up on it :)

I have checkout the latest cvs and I liked the work you have done. I want
to continue to contribute to balsa but I don't want to work on the same
stuff you are working. I don't have a cvs account so I need to send
the patches to you. I also want to know if I can add ChangeLog entries on
the patches because it is faster to track changes on the ChangeLog.

Bye and keep up the good work.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/