RE: Two small annoying things

You should check out Eudora 4.2.  It handles downloading better than any
other email program I've seen.  It has a status bar at the bottom of the
screen and you can continue to send, read and write emails while it's
working.  Sending an email will cause it to go into the queue until the
download finishes.

The new Eudora search function is really great too.  It lets you do regexp
searches and it pulls up a list of doubleclickable matches.

These are two features that would be very nice to emulate.