Re: Balsa and IMAP, crash :-(

Did you give it the specific folder name on the IMAP server?  If you
give it the name of a folder that doesn't exist, it generally just
crashes or does other unpredictable things.  :(

Read the faq at http://www.balsa.net/new/faq.html also as it may help you
with some of these issues.

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 02:09:54 Ovsec, Igor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just downloaded and installed Balsa 0.4.9 from contrib.redhat.com. I'm
> running Red-Hat 5.2 with the latest rpm files for Gnome (04/14/99).
>
> As soon as I try to tell Balsa to use an IMAP server and not a SMTP/POP3
> serveur, it tells me anything but crash.
>
> Any idea ?

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous