Two small annoying things

Dear all,

First, let me point out that Balsa starts feeling like a real mail
client !!! And progress is impressive... I might be using at principal
mail client soon !!!
Ok, and now the critics: (always for constructive matter)

- The compose window does only receive Courier ... a pity since
eveything else has a arial type font.
- no progress indicator during "check" ... so sometimes, with a lot of
pop boxes, you think Balsa is frozen...
- most annoying of all : when I check a pop server for example, and
don't want to have Balsa as principal mail client, i will specify :
don't delete messages. Ok... But at all checks, balsa will get all the
messages AGAIN... mailbox really explodes rather fast. Can someone add
an option like : get all messages and one like get new messages ?

thanks

jpg