Re: rpm

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Alan W. Ray wrote:

> Where can a person d/l the rpm file for the current version of Balsa?  I
> am using Redhat 5.2
I'll see if I can get the dependencies worked out in my environment so I
can build it from CVS (if it builds...).  You'll be able to get it at
ftp://anakin.cse.ogi.edu/pub/gnome/cvssnap/balsa/ when it's ready.  I'll
post to balsa-list when it's there.

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user