From: Richard Hult [mailto:rhult@hem2.passagen.se]
Sent: 13 April 1999 11:00
To: balsa-list@gnome.org
Cc: "recipient.list.not.shown"
Subject: Commit mailbox, good idea?

A mailer is an application you use quite much, and reading/sending mail
should be very easy and quick.

One way of making balsa a bit more easy and quick to use, would be to get
rid of the "commit" thing. When I press delete, I want the mail to go
directly to the trash and disappear from the current mailbox. And of course
the same if I move a mail to another mailbox.

Does anyone agree with me or am I alone on this? ;)

Richard

--
	FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq