Re: Mailboxes behaviour

On Fri, 09 Apr 1999 06:31:29 Richard Hult wrote:
> Is there a reason for the (in my opinion) weird behaviour of the mailboxes
> in Balsa? I think it would be a lot more easy and nice to the user it the
> mailboxes opened with just a single click and the current mailbox notebook
> tracked the selected one in the mailbox tree to the left. As it is now, it
> feels like the user has to do a lot of navigation and clicking around to
> check and read her mail in different mailboxes.
>
> I've been thinking about changing this to match my personal wish but if
> there is a deeper meaning behind the current behaviour, then I'll rethink
> of course :)

I basically agree with you here.  Perhaps we should have a vote on this issue?

I really can't see any advantages to the current system, and it certainly does
involve a significant amount of mouse movement.  So, what do other people thing?

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous