New GNOME email client

Well, now that it appears Balsa is in good hands again...

I'd just like people to know that I plan on making my own GNOME-compliant
email client.  It will follow a 2-language system (python and C, most
likely) and will make use of currently existing tools if they are
adequate.  No Balsa code will be used.

Anyone interested in helping out can drop me an email.  It will most
likely be released under the GPL--your average GNOME app.  Thanks again
for rallying to support Balsa in its false alarm--I'm convinced nothing
open source will ever die quietly :)

Oh, and a defense if necessary:  For some bizarre reason, some people
might think I'm trying to replace Balsa.  No way.  The more apps out there
to choose from the merrier.

Nathan Clegg
 nathan@islanddata.com