Re: New Balsa Team

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Nathan Clegg wrote:

> sign up for the balsa list @ balsa-list-request@gnome.org

Yes - do this - reasons are below.

> We still have a lot of mess on the topic though.  Can anyone offer an
> interim web site to collect everything we've got so far?  Meaning: people,
> ideas/topics/wishlists/interests/features, and (soon) an assignment list?

I've got a web site that's been collecting mail from the Balsa list since
yesterday - I'm going to work on making the actual message contents
searchable from the web sometime today. It's at <http://balsa.odi.ca/>
Everything that goes to the list goes there and gets added to the website
every 10 minutes.

Let your ideas fly around the list and it will all be archived
there....I'm going to reorganize it today with a separate place for the
archives and the different source trees that I have available to me.

Any ideas for this interim site can get e-mailed to me and I'll work on
doing what I can as well.

Darron
darron@odi.ca
http://i.am/darron/