Been Away

Hi all.
	I've been away from the list for a while. and am just getting back.
	What I was wondering was: Were there any improvments (or movement at
all) in the Balsa development? When last I saw it, it was at v.49, and was
still pretty buggy. I still have that version here, and it "does run", but not
well (has a strange problem with dl'ing the same messages over, and over... We
all know that one!).

	I know that gnome is moving along, so I was hopefull that balsa was as
well.
	If there is still no movement ( the web page is wayyyyyy out of date),
have the developers offered up any hope? I guess this leads to the question:
	I've seen a lot of people offer up programming skills to assist on
this. Have the developers taken any of them up? Perhaps if things are moving
that slowly, they need some help?

	Anyway. I was just curious. I really like the look & feel of it, if
they can just get it working!

	Thanks for any info offered up!

		Ric