Stability

Hi,

I'm about to build the final Debian package of Balsa before
we freeze for Debian 2.1.

Do you think I should go with 0.4.5 or should I use the latest from
CVS (0.4.7 hasn't been released, right?)? I guess the question is;
which one is more stable?

BTW: Is 0.4.5 tagged in CVS or do I need to download it as a tarball?

Please answer quickly, as the freeze is coming *#¤!# fast.
--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee to theorems
                                              (Martin Schulze)