Problem with balsa

I have two with balsa (from CVS)

the first depend by the, it non create the Makefile
I get

creating Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 48: Unterminated `s' command
sed: file conftest.s2 line 33: Unterminated `s' command

from every Makefile and

Any idea ?

The second is not directly connected to CVS. I am working to have the
possibility to have random signature for every mail I send/reply/follow-up.
The problem is that read_signature is declared as
static gint read_signature(void)

This make impossible to use it in every other source file.

There is a specific reason for this ?

Now I am able to have a random signature every time I open a mailbox or run
balsa, but my original goal is to have a signature for each mail.

The solution can be to declare the function as non- static and insert it in
the header file to give access to it also from sendmsg-window.c

Any problem to do this ?

(I am working on the version since I am not able to compile the CVS

e-mail - Member of the Pluto Linux User Group
Work in progress:
  Pluto HCL maintainer
  Pluto HIL maintainer